MySQL replication status plugin

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Wed Apr 15 11:06:54 CEST 2009

Good morning guys, (and girls), I hope all is well. I've been given the
task to, and I quote - "Write a Nagios plugin to test the replication
status of two servers by
comparing the position on the master to that on the slave"

To save myself a lot of work, I'd like to know if anything has been done
in this arena already, I would be over the moon, if someone has beaten
me to it, but I am so not in the mood to write one!

---

Kind Regards,

Mr Gabriel