Pppnp4nagios graph customization

MAD sri.lumpa at free.fr
Wed Apr 15 09:58:36 CEST 2009

Hi Mohandas,

I must confess I don't know how (I didn't need to so I didn't think about it). I assume the X-axis is depending on the step of the RRD file, so even if you change its step size, for example to 10 minutes, the graph probably won't change.
You'll probably find your answer on rrdtool website (http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/index.en.html) and on Pnp4Nagios website (http://www.pnp4nagios.org/pnp/start).

Sorry I couldn't help you this time.

Marc-André