Pppnp4nagios graph customization

MAD sri.lumpa at free.fr
Tue Apr 14 09:39:50 CEST 2009

Hi Mohandas

Here is a template for swap utilization performances with colours changing following the service state. I hope this will be what you've been looking for. I didn't tested it by I'm quite confident ;). All you have to do is to copy the file in the 'templates' directory (not in the 'templates.dist' one) and this should work.

In fact, that's not really about PHP coding, but more about RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and RRD. See http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/index.en.html (and more precisely the rrdgraphs sections) fore more information.

Marc-André