Integrating host notes into Nagios html...

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:45:32 CEST 2009

I'm thinking about using something like sysreport to generate info about
our hosts. It (and other tools like it) have the ability to output to
html. To me that makes it somewhat logical to add a per-host html link
into Nagios (clicking the host name would take you to a page that shows
the detailed info). Have any of you tried this or something similar?
Care to share your experience or what you edited, etc?

--

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan