NSClient not providing results

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:54:54 CEST 2009

IF you are running all your checks through Check_nt you could convert over
to NC_NEt or to NSCLient(the older version)

but several things to try,
I am not sure now NSCLient installs, but read its manuals and nsclient++
forum to see if you can find a solution.

NC_Net installs as a service then you can configure it to startup
automatically using window service manage.

If you MUST use NSCLient and the ONLY way you can get it runnng is by the
commadn line, then load a schedualed task that runs a bat file to start it.

Hope this helps
Tony (Author of NC_NEt)