Nagis connection refused error

Surajit Mukherjee Surajit.Mukherjee at ness.com
Thu Apr 9 12:09:35 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I am new in Nagios and configured Nagios 3.0.6 in Redhat5 VMware. I am
configured windows machines for to monitor memory load, cpu load erc.

I am logging to http://myserver/nagios <http://myserver/nagios>  and
getting the host status information as it shows UP.

But in notification area it is showing connection refused. Can anybody
help me what are all the things I should check for this error?

Surajit

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to
MailAdmin at ness.com and then delete it from your system.

Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt.