more than a variable in a pnp4nagios graph

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Tue Apr 7 09:31:09 CEST 2009

2009/4/6 Sergio Ariel <sergio.ariel at iris.uh.cu>:
> I'm using pnp4nagios and now I need to graph more than a variable in the
> same graph. Somebody does know how to obtain that?

You can use DRRAW http://web.taranis.org/drraw/ .  I believe it can be
done within PNP too, but I haven't tried it.  This was discussed on
the pnp4nagios email list recently.  Check the archive at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=pnp4nagios-users
for the thread "generating gathering graph from several host /
services".

See also the recent threads in the nagios-users email list with the
subject "pnp4nagios - view graph for disabled service".

hth,

Jim