Nagios: Adding Windows Servers to monitor

Dei Bertine deibertine at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 20:17:52 CEST 2009

Thanks for the detailed explanation, Jim.

So far I'm not getting a successful rate on adding my Windows server in Nagios.
Followed detailed instructions in Nagios but still getting errors.
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/monitoring-windows.html

Is there an easy way to add the Windows servers in Nagios or other documentation that I can follow?
Please kindly advise, need expertise assistance.

Thank you!