pnp4nagios - view graph for disabled service

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Mon Apr 6 05:51:53 CEST 2009

Hi Jim,

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 3:25 AM, Jim Avery <jim at jimavery.me.uk> wrote:
> Another thing I noticed is that DRRAW will pick up old .rrd databases.
>  Try Max Schubert's excellent version re-engineered to work well with
> PNP at http://github.com/perldork/drraw-pnp/tree/master

Thanks for saying that, actually, at the same time I was doing that
the owner of the project added support for PNP as well; it is slightly
different than my add as it shows the DS type along with the name, but
a nice implementation nonetheless.

He and I have talked about me helping out with the current list of
bugs that is open, I am hoping to get on that ball *soon* and will
also be happy to suggest patches to him for additional PNP-related
features if anyone thinks of any :).

- Max