Ndo database problem

Ivan imunoz6 at xtec.cat
Fri Apr 3 12:19:17 CEST 2009

hi
I've a problem with ndo database. Every time I restart nagios, the colum
named "is_active" of  the "nagios_objects" table turn to =0. With this
value, the plugin Bussines Project can't extract anything and as a
result of this, all bussines checks  turned to "UNKNONW". If I turn
"is_active" to =1, the plugin works fine.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

--
Ivan Muñoz Fuentes