traceroute.cgi

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Apr 1 17:10:28 CEST 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 7:22 AM, Toth Zoltan wrote:

> Dear Lists,
>
> I have installed Nagios V 3.1.0 . I use check_ping command with -L
> options.
> On the web site under Hosts-> Status Information there is a
> following entry
>
> <A HREF='/nagios/cgi-bin/traceroute.cgi?10.134.190.17'>PING OK -
> Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 12.16 ms</A>
>
> I think this is missing.. How can I fix this problem?
> "Traceroute.cgi" is in the cgi directory..
>
> If I copy to web browser a following site.
> http://10.128.15.15/nagios/cgi-bin/traceroute.cgi?10.128.54.20
> is working fine..

You're not being clear, at least to me. What's broken? You say you
think it's missing, but then you say that it works when you put it in
the browser manually. What's different? The paths look the same to me
(except the IP), so is the hostname part different? Does it work with
the hostname used to access the nagios web interface? What does your
web server error log show?

--
Marc