Nagios and Active directory

Esteban Torres Rodriguez etorres at dap.es
Fri Sep 26 13:53:07 CEST 2008

Hello.

I'm using NSClient++ for Windows 2003 server.

I want monitoring Active directory. How I do? I'm trying so:

command.cfg:

# 'check_ldap' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_ldap
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ldap -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -b $ARG1$
        }

windows.cfg:

define service{
       use                     generic-service
       host_name               server
       service_description     Active Directory
       check_command           check_ldap!dc=adsf,dc=asdf
       }

Usage: check_ldap -H <host> -b <base_dn> [-p <port>] [-a <attr>] [-D
<binddn>]

That's my error.

Esteban Torres Rodríguez
ÁREA DE SOPORTE TÉCNICO - Administración de Servidores
Subdirección de Sistemas Informáticos
Empresa Pública Desarrollo Agrario y Pesquero,
email: etorres at dap.es