monitoring bigip F5

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Tue Sep 30 15:42:01 CEST 2008

Ask F5 if the unit has a VRRP/HSRP MIB ... and if there's a table in that
MIB that has all of the VRIDs, priorities, associated IPs, and States
(init, master, slave).

You should be able to be able to form your SNMP query that way.

In Radware, we have a SOAP-XML interface, so we can do it wicked-quick w/o
SNMP ~BAS