Nagios Looking Glass 1.1.0b3 released

Andy Shellam andy-lists at networkmail.eu
Mon Sep 29 09:20:25 CEST 2008

The Nagios Looking Glass project is pleased to announce the release of
1.1.0 beta-3.  The release has come a couple of weeks later than we
originally planned due to unforeseen issues with the current codebase of
the v1 series, however these issues have now been overcome and beta-3 is
available to download <http://www.nagioslookingglass.co.uk/download>.

The biggest change in this release is the way the figures for the
"Overall Health" meters are generated - more details are on the official
announcement and in the change log (see changelog.txt in the download.)

    * The official release announcement
      <http://www.nagioslookingglass.co.uk/news/nlg_110_beta3>
    * Download NLG 1.1.0 beta-3
      <http://www.nagioslookingglass.co.uk/download>

We expect to have 1.1.0 released as stable within the next 2 weeks
unless anything major arises from beta testing, so please feed back any
issues you find.

Thanks,

Andy