(No output returned from plugin)

Matt Rivet matt.rivet at secure-24.com
Fri Sep 26 20:02:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am running nagios 2.5 and monitoring a windows 2003 server using
NSclient++ 0.2.7.  I have wrote a VBS script and defined it in NSC.ini
as

[NRPE]

checkIMMailDropFileCountNagios= "cscript //NoLogo
c:\nsclientpp\scripts\IMMailDrop_FileCount_Nagios.vbs"

The script takes a value, compares it and then quits exit status 0 for
OK and echo's its value.  The nagios command I am running to perform
this check is

'[root at nagios1 ~]# ./check_nrpe -H $HOSTNAME -c
checkIMMailDropFileCountNagios' this command will print  "19 OK" on
stdout.  If the command can print the value on stdout why doesn't nagios
recognize it?

Do I need to specify some type of argument in NSC.ini?

Thank you for any help

Matt Rivet