latency problem

Olivier JAN ojan at gfi.fr
Thu Sep 25 17:18:31 CEST 2008

I'm surely missing a point because the master server doesn't receive
checks results. i put this line in nagios.cfg without quote.

broker_module=/usr/local/nagios/lib/pnsca.so
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/send_nsca -H 10.10.10.10 -c
/usr/local/nagios/etc/send_nsca.cfg

I also tried with quotes without success. Any idea ?

Thanks

Olivier Jan