Nagios takes too much time to send notifications

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Sep 23 10:36:50 CEST 2008

Jorge Peña wrote:
> Now it doesn't work anymore, I don't know why. the notifications takes too long to send... I tried to change the name of the config files in the nagios.cfg but it didn't work.
>
> How do I patch ndoutils?

Using an editor. If you're really hardcore, you'll limit yourself
to sed. If you're ultra hardcore, you'll use a hexeditor on the
binary.

Seriously speaking though, you probably want to talk to a software
consultant somewhere near you. When that consultant has done his
work, send the completed stuff to Ethan Galstad (egalstad at nagios.org),
Mark Young (myoung at nagios.org) or me (ae at op5.se) and one of us
will make sure the fix is incorporated in future releases as well.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se