ndo2db: Error: mysql_query() failed

Jorge Peña cotarelo2 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:34:43 CEST 2008

Hello there.

I installed again the database structure, it didn't work, I don't know from where comes the / just before the .cfg

From: patrick.morris at hp.com
To: cotarelo2 at hotmail.com; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:25:51 +0000
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] ndo2db: Error: mysql_query() failed

Hi list,

After solving my last problem with NDOutils now everytime I restart Nagios I
have this nice messages in /var/log/syslog

Sep 18 15:38:01 test2 ndo2db: Error: mysql_query() failed for 'INSERT INTO
nagios_configfilevariables SET instance_id='1', configfile_id='83',
varname='cfg_file', varvalue='/usr/local/nagios/etc/objects/contacts\.cfg''

[snip]

I don't like it. How can I restart again the database to don't have it or
remove this query?

Several things can cause this. The most likely would be that
either you did not set up your databases using the correct schema for the
version of ndoutils you are using, or that your nagios_configfilevariables
table has been corrupted.