nagios check_sip plugin

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 21:20:17 CEST 2008

Just thought I would add this response for a solution, incase anyone
else ever looks to this thread.

check_sip contains the following line, which must be the directory of
your nagios plugins, or the SIP plugin will not work from nagios (it
will work from the command line regardless)

use lib "/usr/local/nagios/libexec";

This is set in check_sip to be

use lib "/usr/lib/nagios/plugins";  and will not work when called from
nagios if that is not the plugin directory.

Thanks

Robert