Authentication problem

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Sep 9 23:21:32 CEST 2008

On Sep 9, 2008, at 4:11 PM, Chris Stolworthy wrote:

> I haven't changed the file for the sbin directory.  Honestly I was
> somewhat surprised I managed to get the authentication working at all.
> Being somewhat new at this, do you have a link or something I could
> look
> at to get an idea of what I need to do?

I don't have anything specific to AD authentication but if you have it
working for the share directory, which it appears you might, then the
configuration would be identical for the sbin directory.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/installweb.html details what
the standard htaccess configuration looks like. You'd just need to
take the parts you modified for /usr/local/nagios/share and replicate
them in the Directory definition for /usr/local/nagios/sbin.

--
Marc