Nagvis alternatives

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Sep 5 12:13:10 CEST 2008

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:54:29 +0000
"Alex Dehaini" <alexdehaini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying to replace nagvis. Wish I wouldn't but ndoutils is buggy and
> nagvis can't run it ndo is messing up.

OK, so what parts of Nagvis do you specifically require?  Is it the
Mapping functionality, the ability to layout your hosts in a given
manner or do you just need a version of Nagvis that is stable?

I guess I'm trying to work out what functionality you're after so I can
make a more specific suggestion for a solution.

I don't know Nagvis very well, however I've played with a few other
front-ends so if I know what you want, I know what to recommend!

Kind regards,

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace