Problems while trying to configure Nagios

Reynier Perez Mira rperezm at uci.cu
Thu Sep 4 20:23:02 CEST 2008

Hi every:
I've downloaded and compiled Nagios 3.0.3. Reading the documentation I try to configure it for monitoring services and hosts. When I access to Nagios and pick "Service Detail" I get this error:

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the services you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

Can any help me with this?
Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP