Nagios gets stuck

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Thu Sep 4 17:34:06 CEST 2008

I am running the default scheduler (SCHED_4BSD) with SMP.

I have one box running FreeBSD 7.0-amd64 and three others running
FreeBSD 6.3-i386 in a distributed model. The FreeBSD 6.3 boxes had
issues in the past with service checks hanging but once Nagios was
"libmapped" to libthr instead of libpthread those issues went away.

I've been tempted to try that on the amd64 system but I'm waiting for
Nagios to hang/fail again.

Jonathan