Problems with NDOUtils

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Wed Sep 3 23:07:14 CEST 2008

I had this same problem about a month ago.
I never got a response to my posting nor found an answer.  The only difference was I ran it on fedora but had the same problem saying it can't write to data sink.
I accessed the database manually to verify credentials and it was fine from there, along with other things that you already tried.
I did however get it to work on suse on the first try.
Not sure what made the difference.