Any GUI Configuration tool forNagios3.x recommendations?

Dario B. Bestetti (OpServices) dario.bestetti at opservices.com.br
Wed Oct 29 14:43:31 CET 2008

----- "Kristian Sotiroff" <Sotiroff.Kristian at mtvne.com> escreveu:

> [...]

Next week we´ll be releasing an "improved" version opensource of Fruity which we have been working to make really useful an stable. Take a look and see if it works for you. The website is http://opmon.org

[]s
Dario B. Bestetti        OpServices
                                  R. Luciana de Abreu, 471 - Sala 403
                                  Porto Alegre, RS - CEP 90570-060
Fone 55(51)32753588 Mobile  55(51)81518218
Fax     55(51)32753588  Email    dario.bestetti at opservices.com.br

               "In God we trust, the rest we monitor ..."