Any GUI Configuration tool for Nagios3.x recommendations?

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Wed Oct 29 14:02:56 CET 2008

> I have look at several also but as you pointed out they all either don't
> like my configs or
> Want to modify them. I nice front end our helpdesk use would be nice!

nagiosql can import standard configs - it also generates them out of the
db so i am not sure what you mean there.

the reason i used nagiosql was to enable our windows admins the ability
to add stuff to nagios and restart - so 'dumbing down' the configuring
of it if you will.
we had some pretty complex group etc and it all works fine.