Any GUI Configuration tool for Nagios 3.x recommendations?

Derek J Balling DerekB at answers.com
Wed Oct 29 14:00:10 CET 2008

On Oct 29, 2008, at 8:00 AM, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>> Looks interesting but I'm looking for an open source solution.
>> Sorry I
>> didn't mention that.
>>

> It is opensource. It's just not (currently) licensed as
> redistributable.

Then it is not "Open Source".

Open Source has a real honest to goodness definition, set by the
trademark holders.

	http://www.opensource.org/docs/osd

And #1 on that list is "Free Redistribution".

So, no, it is most definitively NOT "open source".

Cheers,

Derek J. Balling
Data Center Manager
Answers.Com