Advanced authentication

Allan Clark allanc at chickenandporn.com
Tue Oct 28 20:35:18 CET 2008

Hi Dustin;

Be reminded that if you use this method (and it's what I used) then you need
to remember to use a wildcard (*) in your /etc/nagios/cgi.cfg to give all
who can see the CGI access via Apache the access to do it.  Otherwise,
Apache verifies their user/pass, but the Nagios CGI denies them.

Allan

allanc at chickenandporn.com  "金鱼" http://linkedin.com/in/goldfish
please, no proprietary attachments (http://tinyurl.com/cbgq)