Advanced authentication

Phillips, Dustin B (DBphillips) dustin.phillips at chartercom.com
Tue Oct 28 20:08:57 CET 2008

Sorry if this has already been asked but I¹m new to the list.

Question:  Is there an add-on or other method for enabling more advanced
authentication for Nagios or is htaccess the only method?  I¹m thinking
something more like a MySQL database or LDAP, etc.

Thanks,

Dustin

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and
any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message
or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, please immediately alert the sender
 by reply e-mail and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying,
or storage of this message or any attachment
is strictly prohibited.