Nagios on Solaris 10

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sun Oct 26 17:30:04 CET 2008

A first order of business would be to install Pkgsrc[.org].

Also:

http://ls5-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~windmueller/nagios-solaris10.html

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008, adam brooke wrote:

> Yes thanks Luc, that would be most helpfull. Any tips and tricks for the installation would be very helpful as I am a newbie to Solaris,
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam
>

>> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:50:58 -0700
>> From: luc at suryo.com
>> To: adambrooke at hotmail.com
>> Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios on Solaris 10
>>
>> Adam,
>>
>> Do you need the SMF ?
>> All my Nagios servers runs [Open]Solaris and uses my own SMF.
>> Let me know and I can help you
>>
>> -ls
>>
>> adam brooke <adambrooke at hotmail.com>
>>    wrote at Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 01:34:18PM +0000:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> Just a short question. Does anyone know if a quick install guide has been written for installing Nagios 3.x on Solaris 10?
>>> If so could you please forward me a link?

> Discover Bird's Eye View now with Multimap from Live Search

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

     "Guilty? Yeah. But he knows it. I mean, you're guilty.
     You just don't know it. So who's really in jail?"
     ~Maynard James Keenan