REDUCE TIME OF NOTIFICATIONS

Mark Young myoung at nagios.org
Sat Oct 25 04:42:29 CEST 2008

On Oct 24, 2008, at 8:52 PM, Oscar Soto wrote:

> hi!!! everyone
>
> does somebody can helpme?
> i programmed Nagios 3.0.2 to send notifications and the time is 15
> minutes.
> how can i reduce this time?

Somewhere in your definitions for your hosts/services you have the
'notification_interval' set to 15.  This can be changes per each host/
service or more easily in the generic templates. Check out this doc
here http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/objectdefinitions.html

define host{
<snip>
	notification_interval	5	; sets the notification interval to be every
5 mins
<snip
}

I see Alex beat me to the punch.  I'll hit send anyway.  :P  Goodluck.

Mark Young
___
Nagios Enterprises, LLC
Web:    www.nagios.com