How do I check if a website is up?

Assaf Flatto assaf.flatto at ssp.uk.com
Mon Oct 20 18:22:59 CEST 2008

Josh

All those questions you asked here , are explained in detail in the documantation .
http://www.nagios.org/docs/
I sugest you read that , and if you have any questions , we'll be happy to help.

--

Assaf Flatto
SSP Ops Team

IMPORTANT . this email and the information in it may be confidential, legally
privileged and/or protected by law. It is intended solely for the use of the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
Please also delete all copies of this email and any attachments from your
system.

We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We
do not accept any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a
result of your receipt of this email including but not limited to computer
service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or
mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components.

Copyright in this email and any attachments belong to Select Service Partner UK
Limited. Should you communicate with anyone at Select Service Partner UK Limited by
email, you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

Nothing in this email shall be taken or read as suggesting, proposing or
relating to any agreement concerted practice or other practice that could
infringe UK or EC competition legislation.

Select Service Partner UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales
(company number 05687183) whose registered office is at 1 The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge. Surrey. KT13 0NY