mediawiki - include the nagios status report

Paul Weaver paul.weaver at bbc.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 13:09:10 CEST 2008

Using "Actualise" raises a warning flag that a manager has got involved :)

A snapshot every 90 minutes would be harder -- you'd need a cron job running to download the view -- wget should help.

Nagios can give different views depending on the user, if you wanted that you'd have to think again about your downloading.

As long as you don't mind the nagios authentication, an iframe would seem the best solution.

You'll need to install something like http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Website_in_iFrame onto your mediawiki server though.