adding legends inside status map links

kaskada at email.cz kaskada at email.cz
Wed Oct 15 23:10:53 CEST 2008

Hello,

is there a way how to add legends into a status map? Especially legends to lines between hosts. Or at least to the hosts - there are their names so far, so it should be possible to add there some more text which would come as a result of a plugin. Am I wright? I`m using Nagios for (not only) checking wireless bridges and it would be great if I could just look at the status map and see for example frequency and speed of that wireless links right next to the link in the map. Also this would be very nice for planning frequecies as they would be visible at first look.

I think/hope I would be able to write a script/plugin for mining those data and injecting them somewhere. What I`m asking you for is a place in Nagios files, where these mined data from plugin could be placed.

Thank you a lot.
Pepe