3-D Status Map not working

Rick Knight rick_knight at rlknight.com
Thu Oct 2 22:16:24 CEST 2008

I've installed openvrml with it's Mozilla plugin. I've tested the plugin
and it works fine with the models supplied with openvrml, but not with
Nagios. When I click on 3-D Status Map I get a black screen. I found
this error in my apache2 log...

[Thu Oct 02 11:08:50 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] script not found
or unable to stat: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/nagios

I get this each time I try to view the 3-D maps. Is this a configuration
issue? I don't have a /usr/local/nagios/sbin/nagios, I do have
/usr/local/bin/nagios.

Thanks,
Rick