Antwort: Status map is getting clipped

Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com
Thu Nov 27 10:18:31 CET 2008

"Aleksey Tsalolikhin" <atsaloli.tech at gmail.com> schrieb am 27.11.2008
01:22:15:

> Hi.  I am using the default status map (circular, marked up) and my
> circle is getting clipped on the top and bottom, and on the left and
> right.
>
> It's getting cut off.  Is there any way to have a smaller circle but
> have it be completely inside the square image, please?   It's
> offending my boss's sense of the aesthetics that the circle is getting
> clipped.  :)

The possibilities of the nagios status map are rather limited
and it's hard work to adjust all the hosts manually so it doesn't
look as stupid as it does if you have a big environment.

Check NagVis out. It's a standalone webapplication, which uses
NDO as datasource to display the nagios status. It's full
configurable and you can place the hosts/services via drag&drop ;-)
-> http://www.nagvis.org

Regards
        Sascha

--
Sascha Runschke
IT-Infrastruktur

fon      : +49 (201) / 102-1879
fax      : +49 (201) / 102-1102105
mobil : +49 (173) / 5419665

GFKL Financial Services AG
Vorstand: Dr. Peter Jänsch (Vors.), Jürgen Baltes, Dr. Till Ergenzinger, Dr. Tom Haverkamp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Georg F. Thoma
Sitz: Limbecker Platz 1, 45127 Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 13522