Web interface shows only "localhost"

Marcelo M. Garcia marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:12:28 CET 2008

Hi

I installed nagios-3.0.5 (rpmforge) and plugins-1.4.13 (EPEL) in my
CentOS-5.2 box. The problem is that web interface only shows
"localhost", but when I run "nagios -v nagios.cfg" it scans 3 hosts. Why
this could be happening?

Thanks

Marcelo
====
Checking hosts...
         Checked 3 hosts.
====

newt (Linux) $more nagios.conf
# SAMPLE CONFIG SNIPPETS FOR APACHE WEB SERVER
# Last Modified: 11-26-2005
#
# This file contains examples of entries that need
# to be incorporated into your Apache web server
# configuration file.  Customize the paths, etc. as
# needed to fit your system.

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin "/usr/lib/nagios/cgi"

<Directory "/usr/lib/nagios/cgi">
#  SSLRequireSSL
    Options ExecCGI
    AllowOverride None