Contactgroup problem

John Kirste john at blue-atlantic.com
Tue Nov 25 16:26:03 CET 2008

Hi,

I'va a problem with nagios 3.0.5: For some servers I defined a
hostgroup dominoservers addional to admins

define contactgroup{
contactgroup_name dominoadmins
alias Domino Administrators
members <our domino-admin>
contactgroup_members admins
}

define contactgroup{
contactgroup_name admins
alias Administrators
members <the other admins>
}

I defined a hostgroup for this machines with contact_groups , but all
messages are send to the admins-group...

define host{
name domino-server ; The name of this host template
use generic-host ; Inherit default values from the generic-host template
check_period 24x7 ; By default, Windows servers are monitored round
the clock
<some stuff...>
contact_groups dominoadmins ; Notifications get sent to the admins by
default
hostgroups domino-server ; Host groups that Windows servers should be
a member of
register 0 ; DONT REGISTER THIS - ITS JUST A TEMPLATE
}

I don't see my mistake. Has anyone an idea?

regards,
John