Perl version

Gary Hartl ghartl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:52:53 CET 2008

Ok so I think i figured out what the problem is and i must attribute it to
my massive level of mental retardedness.

The nagios service wasn't running LOLZ....too funny.

Well with that in mind I figure I should start the service.

I've installed this via the freebsd package so I run ./nagios from
/usr/local/etc/rc.d and get the following

/--snip--/

netra1# ./nagios start
Performing sanity check of nagios configuration: /usr/local/bin/nagios: 1:
Syntax error: "(" unexpected
FAILED
/usr/local/bin/nagios: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

/-- end snip --/

Ummm.....

Gary