check for crash?

Fernando Rocha fernando.rocha at opservices.com.br
Fri Nov 21 20:07:00 CET 2008

Hi Israel,

I think that by the check_process is hard to identify this issue, because as you said the process still running and just stop to work.

How do you know when it crashes?
Is there some log occurrences?
Does it gives some errors on the web page?

--
Fernando Rocha <fernando.rocha at opservices.com.br>
Analista de Suporte - Operação