Antwort: RE: Nagios 3.0.4 performance issue

Alloo, Vincent v-alloo at ti.com
Wed Nov 19 17:24:07 CET 2008

OK.
What's your advice to have most of my check_uname results coming from cache?
All my nrpe checks have a check_interval of 5. I have modified the check_uname one to check_interval=1 and modified the cached_service_check_horizon to 130, without success.
My cache hit for services is still at 0, and my CPU load is high.
Thanks in advance,

Vincent Alloo
TI France Design Systems Operations Manager
Europe and Middle East IT Services
Texas Instruments France

E-Mail: v-alloo at ti.com
Phone: +33 4 93 22 26 97