Notify more than once

Fernando Rocha fernando.rocha at opservices.com.br
Wed Nov 19 14:18:08 CET 2008

Hi Ed,

I haven't see nothing wrong, the service definition should overwrite the template definition.

But, you can try the volatile services to send notifications until the service isn't reset by an OK.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/volatileservices.html

[]'s
--
Fernando Rocha <fernando.rocha at opservices.com.br>