Citrix checks

Livio Zanol Puppim livio.zanol.puppim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:48:42 CET 2008

The CITRIX enterprise MIB is not such a great thing, but shows for
example, each session currently active on the server and related
informations.

The only REALLY interesting OID that I've found was the 'number of active
sessions', but you can try to monitor the Citrix related process via the
HOST MIB, including the IMA service, the XML service, the printer services,
etc...

Ps.: Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 4

2008/11/12 Edgar Matzinger <Edgar.Matzinger at valid.nl>

> Fellow nagios users,
>
>  I wonder how you would check several Citrix services. Like SMA, IMA,
> Print Manager, WWW Publishing, licenses, etc. with nagios/nrpe? Port
> checks? Are there any SNMP checks possible? I've seen some Citrix checks
> on nagiosexchange.org, but they handle the checks mentioned above....
> Or are these services automatically by Microsoft Services? As you can
> see, I'm neither a Microsoft admin nor citrix admin.
>
> Thanks, regards, Edgar.
> --
>    |\  /| :                                : Addr: Valid Eindhoven B.V.
>  /  | \/ | :     Edgar R. Matzinger         :       t.a.v. E.R. Matzinger
> /   |    | :                                :       Paradijslaan 36
> \  /|  /\| :                                :       5611 KN Eindhoven
>  \/   /  \ :     Valid Eindhoven BV         :
> Disclaimer: Any comments, opinions made are mine, etc ...

> reporting any issue.

[]'s

Lívio Zanol Puppim