Perfparse, PNP, NagiosGrapher, ...

hiren hir3npatel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:30:42 CET 2008

we tried nagiosgrapher, but that seemed to impact the performance of our
nagios server quite a bit, we therefore tried pnp in bulk mode with
npcd, and found it worked a lot better for us.
another thing I liked about pnp, is that it will graph any check with
performance data, any new checks added to hosts that have performance
data, just start getting graphed - no configuration needed, which is
nice.
hope it helps.