Confused on how this is working with out nrpe...

Charlie Reddington charlie.reddington at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:48:58 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm running the latest version of nagios - 3.0.5.

On my remote hosts, I'm running NRPE.

I haven't used nrpe with nagios since 2.9, so I'm wondering did I miss
how things work now that we are 3.0.

I have a bunch of checks - disk, load, users, etc, but I'm not putting
it through nrpe, yet it's returning info.

Do I not need nrpe any more? Or namely do I not need to do things like.

check_nrpe!check_disk

Thanks for clueing me in.

Charlie