disabling checks of all service and host no longer works

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Mon Nov 10 18:55:39 CET 2008

Ever since I upgraded to 3.0.5 I noticed that if I select a host and
choose 'disable checks on all services on this host' then select for
host also, it doesn't do anything.  If I disable the host check and
service checks individually it works, but never all at once.

I did notice, however, that if I select to disable checks of all
services and don't check to disable for the host also, it will actually
disable checks for all services - but not if I include the host.

Anyone else notice that?