Notification Recovery Issue

Sotiroff, Kristian Sotiroff.Kristian at mtvne.com
Mon Nov 10 16:32:11 CET 2008

Here's a thought: could it be that your original contact list don't get
notified because you are in an escalation period? Thus the original list
is out of reach.

One thing you could try is creating a new list (lfisher_ooh) and then
set this group to get the alerts during escalation periods but only
'recovery' alerts (ie. notification_options r)