cool Nagios + DNX tutorial

Paulus, Jake jpaulus at sourceinterlink.com
Sat Nov 8 17:09:35 CET 2008

Thank your buddy Pat for me. Even when something turns out to be
relatively simple (as the steps in the article lead me to believe is the
case for this example) it is always helpful to see a how-to lay out some
steps to follow. For me, it shows how much work is involved and more
easily allows me to decide whether the cost/benefit ratio hits the sweet
spot for the project to get onto my to-do list.

One note:

Pat might find the following link useful to help finish the Files
section:

http://nagioswiki.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Upload

(consider help sent :-) )

Thanks, -Jake