Nagios MRTG sample graph not working

Novin Jaiswal novin.jaiswal at ishisystems.com
Tue Nov 4 19:33:59 CET 2008

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for asking the same qn again but the context
this time is different(MRTG).

Hugo gave me the hit to work with Cacti or Nagios add-on such a Nagios
graph. But Mean while I have integrated MRTG.

Is it possible to create that service specific graph using MRTG. If not
then as per some users Nagiosgraph is hard to install pls suggest me
some other Nagios addon for performance graphing. I am struggling with
this task from last 1 week.

Thanks

> Is there any way I can show a specific service 's
> graph of particular host . Let me explain it in brief.
>
> I have on passive service PegCount running for one of the monitored
> host(stage10) on Nagios server(stage5). I want to create graph for
> that service data( which is pegcount integer value) over the time
> period.

Thanks & Regards
Novin Jaiswal
Ishi Systems Inc.