SUPPORT FOR CONFIGURING NAGIOS WITH MYSQL DATABASE TO STORE LOGAND DATA IN MYSQL

sanjeeb.parida at orange-ftgroup.com sanjeeb.parida at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Nov 4 04:43:10 CET 2008

HI Team,
> I need your support regarding configuration of NAGIOS with MYSQL
> database please help me How to configure NAGIOS with mysql to store
> nagio's data.
>
> See i am talking about storing information of nagios in MYSQL database

> not about monitoring MYSQL:)
>
> Regards
>

> Sanjeeb Parida

Sanjeeb Parida

Implementation - Release Management

Information Tech. & Services {IT&S}

Orange Business Services

Infinity Towers,Tower B - 8th Floor

DLF Phase II, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon

Haryana - 122002 India

CVS: 7-357-6619

Phone: +91-124-435-8332

Mobile Phone: +91-9873143615

sanjeeb.parida at orange-ftgroup.com
www.orange-business.com

Thank you for your inquiry. I would suggest you contact the nagios users
mailing list for help with this.  See:

Ethan Galstad
President
___
Nagios Enterprises, LLC
Office: (888)NAGIOS-1 x701
Fax:    (651)204-9103
Mobile: (651)278-1477
Email:  egalstad at nagios.com
Web:    www.nagios.com

sanjeeb.parida at orange-ftgroup.com wrote:
> HI Team,
> I need your support regarding configuration of NAGIOS with MYSQL
> database please help me How to configure NAGIOS with mysql to store
> nagio's data.
>
> See i am talking about storing information of nagios in MYSQL database

> not about monitoring MYSQL:)
>
> Regards
>

> Sanjeeb Parida
>

> Implementation - Release Management
>
> Information Tech. & Services {IT&S}
>
> Orange Business Services
>
> Infinity Towers,Tower B - 8th Floor
>
> DLF Phase II, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
>
> Haryana - 122002 India
>
> CVS: 7-357-6619
>
> Phone: +91-124-435-8332
>
> Mobile Phone: +91-9873143615
>
> sanjeeb.parida at orange-ftgroup.com
> <mailto:sanjeeb.parida at orange-ftgroup.com>
> www.orange-business.com <http://www.orange-business.com/>
>
> **
>

> *********************************
> intended solely for the addressees.
> Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
> Messages are susceptible to alteration.
> France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered,
> changed or falsified.
> If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel
> it immediately and inform the sender.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.